WhatsApp is great for keeping in touch with friends and family, but sometimes you may want to disable whatsapp alert notifications to get some quiet time for yourself. This may be when you are in important meeting at work, or spending quality time with family, or at nights. Use below quick steps to disable WhatsApp alert notifications:
- Open WhatsApp application on your iPhone and tap on 'Settings' icon at bottom of screen on menubar. This will open WhatsApp Settings screen.
- In 'Settings' screen, tap on 'Notifications' to open 'Notifications' screen
- In notifications screen, change below settings as per your needs
- Under 'MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS' set 'Alerts' to 'OFF' to disable alert notifications for individual messages that you receive.
- Under 'GROUP NOTIFICATIONS' set 'Alerts' to 'OFF' to disable alert notifications for all group messages that you receive.
- Under 'CALL NOTIFICATIONS'set 'Alerts' to 'OFF' to disable alert notifications for all WhatsApp voice calls that you receive.